Its another blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My favourite web sites.!

First to start off, i will start a website which i will visit everyday. This website is www.gotfrag.com .
This website is about e-sports(electronic sports) aka gaming. I visit it everyday as you had read, my hobby is gaming. Therefore, this website will update me the latest gaming features and competitions. As well there is a download section that allows me to download videos of my favorite game, Counter strike files.

The 2nd website that i go regularly is my family blog. www.angkianteck.blogspot.com . This blog is setup by my sisters and cousins whom we are always very close. We will post the pictures when we are having dinners, outing and funny old pictures. You can see me in the picture too, but in the earlier posts. I love this blog a lot because this blog brings bonds between my big family(20 cousins). IF you have the chance, take a look. You will find my little cousin ( jordan) cute!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home