Its another blog

Friday, March 14, 2008

Thanks mate. You made me understand.

Its been important on how friends treat me. Do they treat me like a dirt? Do they treat me in a way that i hate them too? Its way to hard for me to decide which friends around me are really speaking the real things to me. I'm always having a hard time to decide on things.

I just saw something that i won't want to see today. Its hard to tell what does it mean. But all i can say that someone whom i saw is actually cheating on my another friend. GOD DAMMIT. Why out of all girls? Why her? A note for my friend whom i hope he will actually read this

"Dude, you had been always saying xxx is your best buddy. brother for life. smoke to death this kind of words. But why are you screwing his girlfriend? Didn't you told me that such things wont happen? I am so so damn disappointed in you.

i know it happened just in a few seconds time, but i swear you both of you sure had your heart pumped out when you saw me staring my big eyes on you. Why? Why not carry on with your tugging of hands? Why let go? Fear that i will see something indecent going on?

I am so damn disappointed.

In both of you.

You had lost the trust of mine.

Get lost.

Fucking hypocrite in front of me.

and everyone else

Making yourself such a pity in front of everyone else.

ITS ALL ABOUT "ME ME ME ME" You fucking self-centered punkhead hypocrite. XXX should know this mememe thing about what. Now i see that picture clearly. Whats happening. But why lied to your friends? Over girls? Damn fuck you hypocrite.


But THANKS. You allowed me to learn whats more about such hypocrite.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home