Its another blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Langkawi Updateee

HEHE this is my update from Langkawi. Very decent trip. But over budget =( low in resource now. Anyone willing to outsource their bread to me?

Let the pictures do the talking.

Twist! For the win at T3.

On SilkAir! Above Malaysia grounds.
HOHOHO! I'm so holy. I have wings.
Thanks for this picture. The eagle meant to be standing on my head.

Gay punks that travel with me.


Hermit crab.
Our l33t proton car.
Night market at Langkawi.
Choinged Item.
Otw to snorkeling.
Shark Feeding board.
Shark Feeding baits.
Nice Board.
Nice views uh!
Rainbow after a short rain. So nice right ?
We knew they were a couple.

So nice the sunset.




Yap. So thats all for my Langkawi Trip. And yes! Going Tioman on 12th april. Songness again! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home